UNITED we Stand, United we Win!
VOTE – Election: November 6, 2018 – VOTE
Early Voting will be on the following Days:
- Starts Wednesday, Oct 17, 2018
- Ends Saturday, November 3, 2018
- Weekdays Polling Locations WILL BE OPEN from 7:00 AM until 7:00 PM
- Saturday, November 3rd from 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM (the only Saturday for early voting)
Early Voting will be at the following Locations:
- Board of Elections, Marshall NC, Room 26
- Hot Springs Community Center
- Mars Hill Pubic Library
Same Day Registration Can Only Be Done During Early Voting (One Stop Voting). Voters will have to vote a Provisional Ballot if REGISTRATION is done on November 6, 2018 (Election Day).
Voters need to vote for every democrat listed on the ballot even those who are unopposed. The unopposed need your vote to get them elected to the office they seek!
Welcome to the official Madison County Democratic Party website. This website is to help you find out what’s going on in Madison County and whom to contact for questions or involvement. This website will be used to provide news and information on activities, upcoming events, meetings and news happenings on the local, state and national levels for the Democratic Party.
Men’s Democratic Club Officers
Women’s Democratic Club Officers
President: Sherri Hill
Vice Chair: Billie Jean Haynie